January 2, 2017
This week on ForYourBenefit, our hosts, Bob Leins Tammy Flanagan, Senior Benefits Director at NITP, welcome Ken Gold to the studio. Ken is the Director of the Government Affairs Institute at Georgetown University. Today’s discussion will include:
- FY 17 Federal spending: The next (and the next) continuing resolution
- The return of earmarks? And what that means for Feds
- The FY 18 appropriations bills
- Executive-congressional relations in the new administration
- Federal personnel issues in the 115th Congress
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com or call 202-465-3080 this coming Monday. Program begins at 10:05 ET and questions/comments are accepted.