October 5, 2015Click Here to Download the Audio
This week on For Your Benefit, Bob Leins and Bob Braunstein welcome David Santana, Health Insurance Specialist with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, to the studio to talk about Medicare and open season.
This conversation will disucss:
- Learn the Medicare alphabet – parts A, B, C and D.
- How do I enroll?
- What is the difference between the Medicare open enrollment, federal health benefit open season and the general enrollment for Medicare?
- Why wouldn’t someone enroll when they turn 65 years of age?
- What services does Medicare Part B cover and why should I have it?
- How does the Affordable Care Act affect my benefits?