Listen December 16th at 12pm
Program will discuss: Hear from 7 government thought leaders & visionaries discuss how they have used technology to accomplish mission needs and programs.
- Identify the Agency Mission Problem/Goal.
- What technology solution was involved (Cyber - Mobility - Big Data - Cloud - DCC - etc.).
- How was it implemented?
- How long did it take?
- Lessons learned.
- .Discussin the outcome/result/success.
- Joe Klimavicz - Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Information Resource Management/Chief Information Officer, Department of Justice
- Michael Kennedy - Program Manager-ISE's Director of Architecture and Interoperability, ODNI
- Dave Bowen - Chief Information Officer, Defense Health Agency
- Charlie Armstrong - Assistant Commissioner for the Office of Information & Technology, U.S. Custom and Border Protection, Department of Homeland Security-CBP
- David DeVries - Acting Principal Deputy Chief Information Officer, Department of Defense
- Shishu Gupta - Deputy Chief Information Officer, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA)
- Luke McCormack - Chief Information Officer, Department of Homeland Security
- Bobbie Stempfley - Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Office of Cybersecurity & Communications, Department of Homeland Security
- Moderator: Jim Flyzik - Flyzik Group