June 27, 2016Click here to download the audio!
This week on For Your Benefit, Bob Leins welcomes Dave Love, CLU, CLTC with The Love Financial Group to the studio for a discussion about life insurance plans at late or mid-career and pre-retirement ages. Today’s discussion will answer the following questions:
- How long will coverage be needed?
- Life insurance comes in different type coverages. What is the difference between Term, Whole Life and other type programs.
- What are the pros and cons of life insurance in retirement?
- Why have life insurance at all in retirement and/or after age 60?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of “Whole Life Insurance”?
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com or call 202-465-3080 this coming Monday. Program begins at 10:05 ET and questions are accepted between 10:20 AM and 10:55 AM.