September 12, 2016Click here to download!
This week on For Your Benefit, Bob Leins welcomes Karen Schaeffer, Certified Financial Planner®, who specializes in financial planning for Federal government employees, and Megan Schaeffer, Estate Planning Attorney to the studio.
Just about anyone with an earned income can take advantage of an Individual Retirement Account, but have you ever paid attention to the choices and wondered what’s right for you? Join us to learn:
- What is earned income?
- What is the difference between ROTH and Traditional?
- What type of investments
- The nuances between Rollovers and Transfers
- When to Convert and when not to
- What roles and decisions have to be made regarding Inherited IRAs
- Strategies for leaving IRA money to charities or trusts
- Common missteps with IRAs and how to avoid them
For questions or comments, email us in advance at ForYourBenefit@nitpinc.com or call 202-465-3080 this coming Monday. Program begins at 10:05 ET and questions/comments are accepted.